Blog Archive

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Allie B.'s Children


This is Henry with all of his children Eddie Lee, Eunice, Louise, Luvern, seated Betty Jean, Henry and Bonnie
Allie B. and Luvern

I found a negative stuck in the side of a box and had it developed.  Turned out to be the only picture I have ever seen of Henry and Allie B. together. I don't have it here with me now but I will get it on here soon.
I never met Allie B. I knew Henry though we went to Ruskin, Fl. close to the Tampa,  to visit him several times and he came to visit us at our house at Big Creek and at Granny's. He raised minature Shetland Ponies at his house in Ruskin. His brother Houston raised tomatoes in Homestead.

This looks like Aunt Eunice

This is definitely Eunice in front of orange tree.
This is Aunt Eunice with daughter Nioka. It looks like her house in Bib City, outside of Columbus.

Eunice not sure if its Eddie Lee or Perry Lawrence her husband, Nioka's father but I think it's Eddie.

My Granny, Luvern and Nioka in Granny's living room on Cottonwood Highway.  You can see a picture of Aunt Betty on the book shelf.  I have that bookshelf. Bob made it in High School Shop.
Aunt Bonnie with Benny Wayne and Kims Dad, Ben Riley, and I think that's Bob on his lap.


Aunt Bonnie, or Granny? I don't know but I love this picture. The more I look at it it looks like Granny.

Aunt Bonnie....somebodies birthday.

Aunt Bonnie



Henry and Eddie Lee in Granny's living room on Cottonwood Highway


Uncle Eddie and somebody that didn't make the cut!


Louise Sims school pictures from Madrid, Al.
Aunt Louise and Faye her daughter. Faye's birthday! Great happy picture Aunt Betty is in background.


Louise and Betty looking like movie stars! Beautiful girls.
Aunt Louise taken the first day she worked as a nurse in Marianna, Fl.



 Betty Jean Sims

Allie B.left, brother Anderson, and Rosa Lee right and Anderson's wife behind.

Luvern, with the man I don't know, Aunt Betty left next to Granny and I don't know the other little girl. She may be Anderson's daugther.

 Aunt Betty with Aunt Eunice's husband holding naval oranges or grapefruit.


I think this is Allie B. as a baby not sure though.


Aunt Bonnie, cute purse!!


I may be wrong on some of these pictures and if I am please correct me!

Aunt Bonnie and Benny Wayne
Anderson and his wife.

Anderson in the Phillipines WW II


Not sure must be one of Anderson's friends....?

Rosa Lee and Tully Childree....I think....

Anderson and his wife and baby

Eunice

Eunice Sims and her husband



Ok that's all for now.   See you guys later this week from Auburn. Have a good week.



No comments: